The window restrictor is a modern looking device designed for safe ventilation and to prevent accidents caused by falling down from windows and doors. According to The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, over 4,000 children under the age of 15 fall out of windows each year.
The window restrictor limits how far a window or door can open. The restrictor is suitable for use on all kinds of windows and doors including uPVC, aluminium, wooden and metal profiles.
A key is also provided so that the restrictor can be locked as required and also so the window can be fully opened when necessary. This means that the restrictor can be used on fire escape windows providing the key is kept in easy reach of the window. This is a must have essential for all family homes, offices, schools and nurseries.
- Suitable for all windows and doors including uPVC, aluminium, wooden and metal profiles.
- No skill required
- Exceeds the strength requirements of EN 16281
- Can be used of fire escape windows providing the key is in easy reach
- Can withstand forces over 100kg
Internally tested to relevant parts of EN16281:2013. Exceeds strength requirements withstanding a minimum force of 1350
- Covers and cable cover plastic
- Cable - steel & crimped metal part
- Screws - Steel
- Fixing points - Steel
- Key - Steel
- Cable Length - 200mm
- Main fixing lock - 65mm x 19mm
- Screws - 4mm x 30mm