Our UAP+ Anti Snap Zero door cylinders offer protection against the most common means of attack and can be used without a cylinder guard. It has been awarded The British Standard Kitemark KM561977, one of the most recognised quality and safety symbols in the world and offers true value to consumers.
- Anti Bump, Anti Snap & Anti Pick
- 1 Hour Fire Rated
- BSi 1* Kitemarked – KM561977
- BSEN 1303:2005 - highest European security
- Tested to over 100,000 cycles
- Over 30,000 combinations for ultimate key security
- Meets PAS 024:2007
- 3 anti-pick pins per side
- Sacrifical cut lines on both sides of the cylinder – reversable
- 4 hardened steel anti-drill pins per side
- Supplied with 3 keys
- Easy to fit
- Ideal upgrade, will replace any standard door cylinder of the same size
- Secured by Design - recommended by Association of Chief Police Officers
- Insurance Approved
What's In The Pack?
1 x UAP+ Anti Snap Zero door cylinder lock
3 x Keys
1 x Cylinder Screw
How do I measure a door cylinder?
The size of cylinder you need is determined by the thickness of the door and handle combination, for this reason there are many sizes available and you will need to be careful that you measure the cylinder accurately (one size will not fit all). It is possible to measure a door cylinder in the door, but to be sure it's best to remove it first.
Your new door cylinder should protrude by no more than 5mm from the handle back plates.
Measurement A - Measure from one end of the cylinder to the middle of the central screw hole.
Measurement B - Measure from the other end to the middle of the central screw hole.
Now check your measurements
Measure the overall cylinder length from end to end. The length of the cylinder should equal the sum of measurements (A) and (B) when added together.
For example: If measurement (A) = 45mm and measurement (B) = 50mm the size required would be 45/50 cylinder (95mm in length). No further measurements are required
Please note: These cylinders can be reversed when fitting therefore ordering a 45/50 cylinder is the same as ordering a 50/45 cylinder.