Multipoint Door Lock Gearbox Case Only ERA Laird Saracen Surelock UPVC 45mm Bset
Multipoint Door Lock Gearbox Case Only ERA Laird Saracen Surelock UPVC 45mm Backset
This is a replacement gearbox for Era, Laird, Saracen Surelock & Fab n Fix multipoint locks and has a backset of 45mm (measurement from handle spindle centre to front of lock faceplate). This is the part that is most likely to be at fault when a lock fails and becomes unusable. Replacing the gearbox is cost-effective as it saves having to buy a completely new lock, and it is quite easily achieved. These Era manufactured gearboxes with fit many brands such as Era, Laird, Saracen Surelock & Fab n Fix multipoint locks, as always taking careful measurements will ensure a correct fit. The latch is easily adaptable to fit both left and right-handed doors, it is designed for use with lever/lever handles, but the addition of a split spindle will also allow for a lever/pad operation.
We also stock this replacement gearbox with a 35mm backset, available from our shop.
- Latch and Deadlock
- Fully reversible latch
- Lever/ Lever or Lever/Pad operation with the addition of a split spindle
- Non-Handed - fits both left and right-handed doors
What's in the pack?
1 x ERA Saracen Surelock Gearbox only 92PZ/45mm
- Lock case length: 220mm
- Lock case depth: 60mm
- Lock case width: 14mm
- Deadbolt length: 29.5mm
- Deadbolt thickness: 6.5mm
- Centre of the latch to the centre of deadbolt: 87.5mm
- PZ: 92mm
- Backset: 45mm
- Distance between faceplate screw holes: First to second screw hole: 43mm, Second to third screw hole: 85.5mm
Please see the diagram in the gallery.
What should I check before ordering a new door lock?
The most important measurements are the lock Backset and the lock handle centres (the distance from the centre of the handle spindle to the centre of the barrel). Please remember to check your gearbox against all of the measurements (you will need to remove the lock from the door to get accurate measurements).
The centre latch is non-handed; it can easily be reversed by following the instructions below.
- Undo the two screws located at the end of the latch.
- Rotate the latch 180°.
- Slide the latch back in.
- Replace and tighten screws.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £15.00 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
0333 355 3801
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.