GEZE TS2000V 120 Minute Fire Rated Overhead Door Closer - Power Size EN 2 - 5
The GEZE TS2000V overhead door closer has a 120 minute fire rating and 10 year manufacturers warranty. With an adjustable power size of EN 2-5, the closer is suitable for use on doors with a maximum leaf size of 1250mm, and its adjustable latching action (TS2000BC version only) allows the closing speed during the last 15° to be tweaked for additional resistance. Its direct fitting template eliminates the need for a backing plate and comes supplied with universal fixing for push and pull side mounting. The GEZE TS2000V is suitable for internal applications.
- Suitable for use on Single Action doors
- Suitable for internal applications, although the TS2000BC is recommended for external application
- Certifire approved - CF252 certificate
- 10 year warranty
- Made in Germany
- BWF Certified
- Fire rating: FD120
- Direct fitting template - allows for a quick and easy installation and eliminates the need for a backing plate
- Maximum leaf width 1250mm (EN power size 2-5)
Available in 2 versions:
- TS2000V - standard overhead door closer with fixed latching action
- TS2000BC - Overhead door closer with adjustable back check and latching action
Universal fixing for push and pull side mounting
- Can be mounted in Fig 1, 61 and 66 positions
- Adjustable closing force based on the position of the closer body
- Adjustable closing speed
- CE Marked to EN 1154, EN 1158
- Full classification: 4 | 8 | 3-5 | 1 | 1 | 4 (when installed in power size EN 3 or higher)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £12.50 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.