Fab & Fix Cranked Espag Locking Window Handle UPVC Double Glazing Aficionado
Cranked Locking Espag Aficionado Handle by Fab & Fix
From Fab and Fix - The Aficionado is a classic design with a contemporary twist that offers ergonomic lines with a robust finish of Polished Gold, Polished Chrome,Satin Silver or White and is available in left or right hands.
The simple to operate release button has been designed for ease of operation and safety while the cylinder may be key deadlocked for enhanced security. These handles are some of the best currently being fitted to Upvc windows and we are pleased to be able to offer them at a competitive price.
These Espag handles are manufactured to industry standard measurements of 43mm centre to centre (the distance between screw centres), so you can rest assured in the knowledge that this handle will fit almost all espag and shootbolts systems currently available.
All handles are supplied with a with 40mm spindle which can easily be cut down to fit any size.
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Modern good looks
- Heavy duty sprung latching block
- Push to unlatch mechanism
- Key dead locking for added security
- Die cast aluminium lever
- Solid zinc baseplate
- Patented cover caps with colour coordinated finish
What's in the pack?
1 x Aficionado cranked Cranked Locking Espag Window Handle
2 x Screw Cover Cap
1 x Key
2 x Screws
What do I need to check before ordering a handle?
Handle Screw Hole Fixing Centres:
Fortunately most espag handles are made to industry standards with 43mm between the screw hole centres, therefore it really doesn't matter if you choose a style that's different to your existing handle, as long as the handle centres measure 43mm these handles will fit.
These handles are of the offset type, therefore you will need to select the correct handing when ordering, please see the diagram below.
The Aficionado handle has a 40mm square spindle which can be trimmed to any length. The spindle is measured from the base of the handle to the end of the spindle as shown below.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £15.00 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
0333 355 3801
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.