Genuine ERA / Saracen 105 2 Hook 2 Roller Multi-point locking system for upvc doors.
35mm Backset , 92mm pz , 16 Flat end face-plate to suit standard pvc euro grooves.
1220mm between the hooks & 1420m between rollers - full dimensions below
Can be used either as a split spindle mechanism or as a lever/lever. Fully reversible Latch, Deadbolt & 2 hooks.
ERA mulipoint locks are known especially for there high security design, it features 1 x 20mm throw centre deadbolt , 2 x 25mm throw hook bolts which are tested in accordance with DIN18103 (burglar resistant doors) & 2 roller cams for maximum door compression as recommended by top insurance companies.
This is the complete locking system and should fit directly in place of your existing ERA / Saracen 105 35mm 2 hook 2 roller mechanism, however please be sure to check the dimensions below against your existing lock.
- Backset - 35mm
- Pz centre - 92mm
- Length of centre case (gearbox) - 220mm
- Overall depth of centre case - 50mm (+ 3mm for faceplate)
- Centre of latch to centre of deadbolt - 90mm
- Overall Length of faceplate - 2140mm (can be cut to suit)
- Width of faceplate -16mm
- Centre Datum line to centre of top hook case - 610mm
- Centre Datum line to centre of top Roller Cam - 710mm
- Centre Datum line to centre of bottom hook case - 610mm
- Centre Datum line to centre of top hook case - 710mm
The centre datum line is marked on the faceplate by a line approx 10mm below the latch.
Please be sure to check all dimensions to ensure you are ordering the correct lock, if you require any further information please dont hesitate to contact us.
(The pz centre is the distance measured between the centre of the spindle drive and the centre of the circular part of the euro cylinder