ERA Fortress TS007
3 Star Euro Cylinder
Maximum Security Cylinder Lock
The Fortress door cylinder from ERA, has been designed to offer you maximum protection and peace of mind that your home is safe from any would be intruder.
This high performance euro profile locking cylinder has six hardened high security pins for the ultimate anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-bump resistance, meaning this cylinder offers maximum resistance to forced entry and is independently tested to meet the latest security standards.
Hardened pins for drill resistance and six trap pins for enhanced pick resistance means the cylinder offers excellent resistance to forced entry and if attacked, a security pin automatically triggers blocking the cylinder cam preventing unlawful entry.
The cylinder can however still be operated from the inside using the key.
The most common way for intruders to enter your home is through the door.
Ensure that you have the ultimate from of protection from all known forms of forced entry.
Perfect for home and small business.
· Ideal for locations that require controlled access from both sides of the lock
· Suits all Euro type mortice locks and multi-point lock products
· 3 Star TS007 Cylinder
· Supplied with 3 keys.
· High security pins for the ultimate anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-bump resistance.
· The only cylinder of its kind to be recommended by the Neighbourhood Watch.
· Layered defences ensure even if part of the cylinder is compromised, the two sacrificial sections keep it locked and operable from the other side.
· Endurance tested in excess of 100,000 cycles.
· Tested to meet the BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 3 Corrosion Resistance standard.
· Accredited with the British Standard Kitemark (TS007 3*), Sold Secure Diamond and Secured By Design.
Cylinders of equal length both sides (e.g 35/35) will have 1 snap line that must be fitted facing the external side of the door.
The size of cylinder you need is determined by the thickness of the door and handle combination, for this reason there are many sizes available and you will need to be careful that you measure the cylinder accurately (one size will not fit all).
To measure the cylinder correctly it is always best to remove from the door and handle.
The new cylinder should not protrude further than 5mm further than the handle plate.
When measuring the cylinder
· (A)Measure from the edge of the cylinder to the centre of the screw hole.
· (B) Measure from the edge of the cylinder to the centre of the screw hole.
· Add these two measurements to get the overall length of the cylinder required.
· Measure the overall cylinder length from end to end. The length of the cylinder should equal the sum of measurements (A) and (B) when added together.