ERA 45mm backset 92mm handle centres, 2 Hook Multi-point locking system with a 20mm radiusd end faceplate commonly used on timber and composite doors.
Can be used either as a split spindle mechanism or as a lever/lever. Fully reversible Latch, Deadbolt & 2 hooks.
ERA mulipoint locks are known especially for there high security design, it features 1 x 20mm throw centre deadbolt and 2 x 25mm throw hook bolts which are tested in accordance with DIN18103 (burglar resistant doors) and are recomended by top insurance companies.
This is the complete locking system and should fit directly in place of your existing ERA 45mm 2 hook radiusd ends mechanism, however please be sure to check the dimensions below against your existing lock.
- Backset - 45mm
- Pz centre - 92mm
- Length of centre case (gearbox) - 220mm
- Overall depth of centre case - 60mm (+ 3mm for faceplate)
- Centre of latch to centre of deadbolt - 90mm
- Overall Length of faceplate - 1570mm
- Width of faceplate - 20mm
- Centre Datum line to centre of 1st top hook case - 680mm
- Centre Datum line to centre of bottom hook case - 700mm
The centre datum line is marked on the faceplate by a line approx 10mm below the latch.
Please be sure to check all dimensions to ensure you are ordering the correct lock, if you require any further information please dont hesitate to contact us.
(The pz centre is the distance measured between the centre of the spindle drive and the centre of the circular part of the euro cylinder