Cranked Espag UPVC Window Handle Offset Key Locking Avocet Affinity
Affinity Offset Cranked Espag Locking UPVC Window Handles 15, 20, 30 and 40mm spindles; left or right handed
Affinity inline espag - a beautiful ergonomically designed, very popular, easy to use the handle, with a push to release locking mechanism. Manufactured with a hard wearing finish and specifically handed to left or right-handed openings. These handles can be key locked for additional security.
Made to an industry standard of 43mm (the distance between screw hole centres), this handle is universal and will fit most espagnolette and shootbolt systems.
Available in spindle sizes of 15, 20, 30 and 40mm and a choice of finishes - White, Satin Silver, Polished Gold and Polished Chrome.
What's in the pack?
1 x Left or Right Handed Affinity Offset Cranked Espag Locking Window Handle
1 x Key
1 x Cover Plate
1 x Screw Pack
What do I need to check before ordering a handle?
Handle Screw Hole Fixing Centres:
Fortunately, most espag handles are made to industry standards with 43mm between the screw hole centres; therefore it really doesn't matter if you choose a style that's different to your existing handle, as long as the handle centres measure 43mm these handles will fit.
These handles are of the offset type; therefore, you will need to select the correct handing when ordering, please see the diagram below.
The spindle is measured from the base of the handle to the end of the spindle, as shown below. This handle is available with 15, 20, 30 or 40mm spindles which, if necessary, can be trimmed to size.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £12.50 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.