Avocet 3 deadbolt & 4 roller multipoint locking system for upvc doors, 35mm backset, 92mm top spindle 62mm bottom spindle.
It features a fully reversible centre latch, 4 roller cams for effortless operation, 3 x 20mm throw deadbolts top, bottom and centre for greater security.
This lock is a twin spindle model meaning it can be used as either a straight forward lever/lever operation (using only the 92mm spindle) or as a split spindle (lever/pad) operation when using both the 92 & 62mm spindle drives.
New silver trivalent finish performance tested to 100,000 operations, corrosion resistance meets requirements of BS EN 1670 Grade 4.
- overall faceplate length (to be cut to size) - 1920mm
- faceplate width - 16mm (standard euro-grove)
- cente of datum line to centre of top roller cam - 785mm
- centre of datum line to centre of top bolt case - 700mm
- centre of datum line to 1st top roller - 189mm
- centre of datum line to centre of latch - 61mm
- centre of datum line to centre of deadbolt - 54mm
- centre of datum line to centre of 1st bottom roller - 193mm
- centre of datum line to centre of bottom hook case - 700mm
- centre of datum line to centre of bottom roller - 790mm
Please note the Datum line is the centre point of the mechanism and is marked on the faceplate.
Please be sure to chech all dimensions to ensure you are ordering the correct lock, if you require any further information please dont hesitate to contact us.