Avocet ABS Snap Secure HALF Cylinder - Brass and Chrome - Anti Snap and Bump
Avocet ABS Snap Secure HALF Cylinders
The most secure euro cylinder locks available on the market today.
This listing is for a 10/45 ABS Snap Secure Half Cylinder external door lock with 3 KEYS (additional keys can be purchased in the shops other items!)
Ideal for garages, patios, doors only accessible from one side
Please be aware other suppliers may supply MK2 cylinders.
All of our locks are the latest and improved MK3.
About the Locks
Door cylinder snapping is on the rise!
With every day tools, a burglar can break in through a standard door cylinder lock in approximately 30 seconds.
The Avocet ABS cylinder has Snap Secure technology ensuring on attack, the cylinder snaps from the outside blocking the internal mechanism of the door lock.
Even after snapping it is still fully operable from the inside meaning it is also safe.
This cylinder offers the highest levels of door lock security required achieving the BSI Kite Mark accreditation.
It is also a "Secured By Design" approved product with patented technology
The Avocet ABS Cylinder also has bump and pick resistant technology.
ABS requires no additional security devices such as security handles or cylinder guards to prevent burglary from snapping due to the unique way it prevents access to the internal lock mechanism.
ABS is the "only" security cylinder door lock fitted by CASAC, the target hardening business representing West Yorkshire Police.
Measuring and Fitting your ABS
From the retaining screw measure the internal dimension and the external dimension of the cylinder in millimetres (mm)
If the internal measurement is 35mm and the external measurement is 45mm you would need a 35/45 cylinder.
The external side is the second measurement.
The lock is clearly marked "EXT" on the external side for easy fitting!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £15.00 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
0333 355 3801
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.