Asec Push Button Mechanical Digital Combination Code Door Lock
The Asec digital push button combination lock is a sturdy, hard-wearing reliable model that comes complete with latch and strike plate. This digital door lock is perfect for low volume use in any building.
The Asec AS2300 has a unique optional hold open function featuring a reversible snib on the backplate, this allows users the choice of hold open or always locked. A simple mechanical push button digital solution for applications where simplicity and convenience of use are paramount. Ideally suited to areas which require restricted but convenient access, such as offices, workshops and storerooms.
- Compact design is easy to fit with all parts and fixings included
- 14 digit keypad offers 8000 codes of 4 to 7 digits
- Simple code change mechanism
- Integral tubular latch mechanism with 60mm backset
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Includes optional 'hold open'
- Spindle can be cut on site to suit doors between 35mm and 60mm thick
- Non handed - suitable for both left and right handed doors
- 130mm fixing centres
What's in the pack?
1 x Asec Key Pad
1 x Latch with optional snib
1 x Door Bolt
1 x Door Keep
1 x Fixing Pack
- Height: 140mm
- Width: 40mm
- Depth (Outside of Door): 37mm
- Depth (Inside of Door) : 50mm