Asec Digital Push Button Mechanical Door Lock Key Pad Code Combination Access
Asec Push Button Mechanical Digital Combination Code Door Lock
The Asec digital push button combination lock is a sturdy, hard-wearing reliable model that comes complete with latch and strike plate. This digital door lock is perfect for low volume use in any building.
The Asec AS2300 has a unique optional hold open function featuring a reversible snib on the backplate, this allows users the choice of hold open or always locked. A simple mechanical push button digital solution for applications where simplicity and convenience of use are paramount. Ideally suited to areas which require restricted but convenient access, such as offices, workshops and storerooms.
- Compact design is easy to fit with all parts and fixings included
- 14 digit keypad offers 8000 codes of 4 to 7 digits
- Simple code change mechanism
- Integral tubular latch mechanism with 60mm backset
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Includes optional 'hold open'
- Spindle can be cut on site to suit doors between 35mm and 60mm thick
- Non handed - suitable for both left and right handed doors
- 130mm fixing centres
What's in the pack?
1 x Asec Key Pad
1 x Latch with optional snib
1 x Door Bolt
1 x Door Keep
1 x Fixing Pack
- Height: 140mm
- Width: 40mm
- Depth (Outside of Door): 37mm
- Depth (Inside of Door) : 50mm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £15.00 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
0333 355 3801
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.