Asec 50mm Narrow Deadlock SS (AS11355)
Asec 50mm Narrow Deadlock SS
Easy fit replacement for most mortise locks of the same overall width. Mortise lock follower suitable for 5/16" or 8mm spindle. Deadbolt is locked or unlocked by key from outside and inside. Steel Case with Integral Anti-Drill Plate on cap and case. 5 Close gated levers with built-in anti-pick device. 2 Hardened steel rollers in brass deadbolt. Rebated conversion sets available 13mm & 25mm No. 42. Mechanism: 5 Lever. 3 Steel, plated, unnumbered keys. The box striker/locking plate is constructed from STEEL to resist attack and to meet the requirements of British Standard BS3621:1998 for Thief Resistant Locks.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately they maybe delays on orders or leads times.
- No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service.
- Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days).
- Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Next day delivery before 6PM information
- £15.00 fee with no minimum spend
- Shipped with UPS, DPD or FedEx (Tracking number will be sent).
- Same day dispatch if order by 2PM.
Other important delivery information
- Next day delivery will require a signature as receipt for proof of delivery.
- If for any reason we are out of stock of any item that you have ordered we will contact you to advise you of an anticipated delivery date, give you the option of any alternative product or the option to cancel the order, and receive a full refund.
- All orders placed after 2PM on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Excluding bank holidays).
- Next day delivery on orders placed on Fridays will be delivered on the Monday.
Need any Advice?
Our team offer 24/7 around the clock service to help with any advise, issues or enquiries.
0333 355 3801
No minimum spend is required to get our free standard delivery service. Standard delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class (3-5 working days). Same day dispatch if ordered by 2PM.
Ordered the wrong item? No problem. All our products can be refunded on the condition that they have not been used, fitted and are undamaged in the original packaging.